- reception building with café
- pitches with electric hook-up
- water tap and grey water drainage (unless temperatures fall below freezing)
- Wifi internet access on the pitch
- 6 bathrooms available for hire
- 1 bathroom designed for disabled guests
- 1 family bathroom
- 2 children’s bathrooms with baby changing table
- drying room
- laundry room
- dishwashing room
- animals welcome
Our beautiful holiday resort of Inzell nestles in the Alpine foothills of the “Chiemgau” district about 35 kilometres west of Salzburg (Austria) and roughly 100 kilometres south-east of Munich.
You can reach us quite easily travelling on the motorway A8 “Munich-Salzburg” and leaving it at the junction “Traunstein/Siegsdorf”.
Continue then for about 11 kilometres on the road B306 in direction of Inzell/Bad Reichenhall. Our campsite lies immediately behind the idyllic bathing lake of Inzell.
Currently our reception is staffed
Monday to Friday
08:00 am - 12:00 noon 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday
08:30 am - 12:00 noon 3:00 am - 6:00 pm
Of course, the arrival is possible at any time upon prior agreement.